CARF Sanitary 3D
The CARF Infrastructure Sanitary 3D design module allows you to design and document drinking water and wastewater systems in 3D. In addition, gases, oils and any media types can be expanded and edited in the CAD data template (env).
The planning of sloped pipes and the design of entire pipe bundles with different materials, dimensions and slopes facilitates planning and reduces the time required for construction. You can easily generate manufacturing isometrics using the optionally available Isogen.
Functions at a glance:
- Automatic connection of sanitary objects
- Planning of sloped pipelines
- Smart components
- High performance
- Multipipe function
- Analysis of quantities for all components, pipelines and insulations with Excel
- Construction tools
- Exchange via IFC interface optionally available
- Interface to Isogen for creation of isometric drawings and prefabrication
- Creation of sectional views for all trades
- Creating legends