CARF Conveyor Systems
With the CARF Conveyor Systems Layout you can easily and quickly plan parametrically designed conveyor systems for several trades, whether with interlinking of machines, roller conveyors for logistics or conveyor systems in the automotive sector.
Whether floor conveyor systems or overhead conveyor systems, with CARF Conveyor Systems Layout you can plan all common conveyor types. In the area of unit construction you can also link machines using vertical and horizontal indexing belts. CARF Conveyor Systems Layout enables the planning of paternosters for any industry branch.
Define your own components using simple and intuitive fillable masks, whether tables, lifters or transfer carriages. Once basic values have been set such as roller spacing or hanger spacing, track width and distance between the feet, you can create a complete conveyor system quickly and easily.
Even subsequent changes to these values can be made quickly across the entire plant at the click of a mouse.
Complete your system with consoles, control cabinets as well as the placement of your conveyed material. To do all this use the integrated functions from the Equipment Layout.
Using the envelope curve functions for all conveyor systems, you can identify or solve collisions with other trades right from the start and thus avoid costs for changes at the construction site.
With the GSL / AML / Collada interface, your conveyor system can be simulated and also animated at any time. This facilitates the smooth planning of the entire project.
Benefits at a glance:
- Floor conveyor systems with all required components, such as tables, lifters and transfer carriages
- Suspended conveyor systems with all necessary components such as rails, bends (horizontal and vertical), lifters and switches
- Envelope curves for floor conveyors, overhead conveyor systems, AGVs and shuttle conveyors
- Individual placement of drives and other attachments
- Rack feeders
- Control panels and control cabinets
- Cell selector with various attachments or conveyed material
- Bill of quantities or evaluation on the basis of Excel incl. the possibility to enter prices
- Labelling or positioning of the plant elements