CARF Construction Module
Many of our clients receive a 2D architectural model from the architect. For a BIM model, all information must be available in 3D. The CARF Infrastructure Construction Module provides a remedy for this, even if only simple volume models are involved. Since it is not a professional architect CAD programme, the models can be created quickly and are sufficient for most HVAC planners, also to place penetrations, etc.You can create walls automatically from a library using the 2D lines or manually from a defined start to end point. Then you can simply insert, modify and/or move components.
Functions at a glance:
- Included in every CARF infrastructure HVAC module
- Intelligent components such as walls, doors, windows and much more.
- Saving of preferred components
- Bill of quantities for all components
- Exchange via IFC interface optionally available
- In Equipment Layout you will find many more components and functions (optional)