CARF Electrical 3D
With CARF Electrical 3D you can now create your 3D electrical models even faster. This module comprises all required components for the electrical installation in 2D and 3D. The multi-standard, powerful object library with free attribution of components enhances your BIM planning.
Predefined 3D busbars, cable trays and ducts, as well as insertion plans and empty conduit plans, cable routes incl. cantilevers (brackets, hanger bars and head plates) that can be automatically positioned over the route.
Associative labelling of the components with all component information. If required you can easily add further component information (e.g. AKS numbers, circuit numbers, weight, article numbers, order numbers, …). All component information can be assessed and documented with Excel.
Functions at a glance:
- Many standardization symbols
- Intelligent components (manufacturer-related or neutral)
- EIB, video, burglary, fire alarm, light signalling and intercom systems, data and telephone networks, lightning protection systems
- 3D busbars
- Switch cabinet and transformer configurator incl. connectivity to the exhaust air
- Planning of 2D/3D cable trays, channels and ducts, as well as insertion plans and empty conduit plans
- Promat channels
- Circuit numbers
- Bill of quantities for all parts, components and routes
- Exchange via IFC interface optionally available
- Creation of sectional views
- Creation of legends