CARF Swarfs Conveyor
In addition to setting up and installing machines, with CARF Swarfs Conveyor module we can also facilitate the disposal management of production waste.
As everyone knows: In Germany we say “chop, and you will have splinters”. We took this proverb literally and developed a module to plan the disposal of precisely these swarfs in 3D.
Here you have the choice of a scraper conveyor, hinged belt conveyors, push rod conveyors, flushing chutes, scrap conveyors or infeed and discharge hoppers.
No matter which disposal conveyor you want to plan with, you always have the option to plan it with media outlets, tensioning stations, and drive stations.
You can also assign a specific medium from your company environment, so that your colleagues and planning offices can immediately create connections from your chute outlets to the media lines.
Functions at a glance:
- Scrapers incl. trays, bends, media outlets, tensioning stations and drive stations
- Hinged belts incl. trays, bends, media outlets, tensioning stations and drive stations
- Push rods incl. trays, media outlkets and drive stations
- Flushing chutes incl. trays, bends, flushing connections, nozzle jumps and outlets
- Scrap conveyors incl. trays, bends, tensioning stations, drive stations and adjustable legs
- Feed / discharge hopper with round and square frame, incl. gate valve and
- Transition hinge / push rod
- Labelling and dimensioning