With full throttle: The new CARF Release 2022.0 is online and brings you the efficiency boost you’ve been waiting for. Our single mouse click strategy provides more efficiency. It takes 50% fewer clicks than with other competitors to process your CAD or BIM projects. This makes your everyday CAD work even more efficient and saves time: Our new CARF Release 2022.0 is available in the download area in German and English! For detailed information please refer to our Release Notes.
What’s new? What enhancements have been made?
Here is a general overview for you:
• Extension for building layout designer
• Extension for toolkit
• New module plan documentation, creation of drawing sheets
Technical building equipment:
• BIM Navigator for easy structuring within the project
• Performance improvement in Report Manager
• Extension penetration function through slanted wall
• Cell Selector cells with interference volume placeable
• Storey definitions over surfaces with cutting check
• Definition of different partial insulation thicknesses on components
• Enhancements in IFC export and import
• Composite 2D <-> 3D CARF Schematic
• T-pieces for Navisworks: With this simple function all or a selection of T-pieces can be displayed in a simplified way (no smart solids) so the T-pieces become visible in Navisworks
• Partial insulation: In the case of partial insulation, it is possible to define not only the insulation thickness, but also a different type.
Calculation interfaces to SOLAR Computer:
• Sanitary waste water calculation with SOLAR Computer
If you have any questions regarding your log-in data for the download area, please contact our back office: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the CARF release, please contact our support team at email@example.com .