CARF Sprinkler 3D
You want to easily and quickly plan a sprinkler pipe network from the fire alarm central to the sprinkler head according to VDS guidelines and FM standard? With the CARF Infrastructure Sprinkler 3D module you get all the required components and piping, including many design aids. Connection routines and free connection functions for comb and double comb are implemented and facilitate 3D planning. Sprinkler heads can be checked after placement using pre-filters, such as maximum area per sprinkler, maximum distance between sprinklers, maximum wall distance, and minimum wall distance.
The sprinkler pipe network can be calculated and documented via WinSprink from IDAT.
Optionally, production isometrics of the planned pipeline network can be created using Isogen.
Functions at a glance:
- Automatic connection of sprinkler heads
- Single line planning
- Construction tools
- Analysis of quantities for all parts, pipelines and components with Excel
- Configurator for vessels and manifolds
- IDAT interface for sprinkler network calculation
- Gas extinguishing systems incl. gas extinguishing nozzles, set-up nozzles and pipelines
- Interface to Isogen for creation of isometric drawings and prefabrication
- Creation of sectional views for all trades
- Exchange via IFC interface optionally available
- Creating legends