Quality Testing- Qualitool
Do your data meet the requirements?
You can be sure when you use the CARF Qualitool. With die automated quality check and the subsequent help with error rectification, your CAD data are guaranteed to meet the required standards.
How can you be sure? One or more files are checked according to rules, each file has a test report with the corresponding test stamp on the drawing. It can be seen immediately from the test stamp whether a drawing has been created with the specified standard.
A very simple and effective tool that makes for quick and clear relationships in the work between client and contractor and is a safeguard for both sides.
Overview of the CARF Qualitool functions:
- Creation of individual rules for the testing, e.g. for:
- Open strands
- Coherent service networks
- Component sizes
- Materials for certain media
- Levels, colours, line thicknesses
- Testing in a batch run
- Intelligent components (component – attributes)
- Testing in accordance with a CAD standard (e.g. env from Daimler)
- Result evaluation is made via a test report
- Drawing file is given a test stamp
- Storage of a quality stamp for several files (batch) for the check-in a document management system