CARF Conveyor Layout
With CARF conveyor layout you can easily and quickly plan parametrically designed conveyor systems for several disciplines, regardless of whether for the interlinking of machines, roller conveyors for logistics or conveyor systems in the automotive area.
With the CARF conveyor layout, you can plan all normal conveyor types, regardless of whether they are floor or overhead/suspended conveyor systems. Even the interlinking of machines in a unit design is possible with the help of the vertical and horizontal indexing belts. The planning of paternosters can be done for every branch of industry using the conveyor layout.
Define your own components using masks that can be filled in easily and intuitively, regardless of whether tables or lifting/transfer platforms. A complete conveyor system can be created quickly and easily using preset basic values such as roller spacing or hanger spacing, track width and spacing of the feet.
Even subsequent changes to these values can be made across the entire system with a mouse click.
Complete your system with consoles and control cabinets as well as the placing of your material to be transported – all done via integral functions in the equipment layout.
With the help of the envelope curve functions for all conveyor systems, you can consider and solve collisions with other disciplines from the very beginning and so avoid alteration costs on site.
You can simulate, and also animate, your conveyor system at any time using the GSL/AML/Collada interface, which supports the trouble-free planning of a factory.
Overview of some CARF functions in conveyor layout:
- Floor conveyor systems with all the necessary components such as tables, lifters and transfer platforms
- Suspended conveyor systems with all necessary components such as rails, bends (horizontal and vertical), lifters and rail-changeover points
- Envelope curves for lower containers, overhead/suspended conveyor systems, FTS and shuttle conveyors
- Individual placing of drives and other add-on components
- Rack feeders
- Control consoles and switchboards
- Cell selector with diverse add-on parts or material to be transported
- Determining dimensions or evaluation using Excel, incl. the ability to enter prices
- Labelling or positioning of system elements