CarF Chip Conveyor
Apart from the equipment and setting up of machines, we are also glad to help you in planning the disposal of product waste – using the CarF Chip Conveyor module.
Everyone knows the motto: “You cannot make an omelette without breaking eggs”. We have developed a module to plan in 3D exactly for the disposal of these chips.
You have the choice here between a scraper conveyor, hinges, push-rod conveyors, flushing gutters, scrap conveyor or feeding and reject hoppers.
Regardless of which disposal conveyor you would like to plan, you always have the facility to plan these with media outlets, tensioning stations and drive stations.
You can also assign a reference to a particular medium from your company environment so that your colleagues and planning offices can be directly connected to the medium lines at your exits from the gutters.
Overview of the CarF chip conveyor functions:
- Scrapers incl. basins, bends, media outlets, tensioning stations and drive stations
- Hinges incl. basins, bends, media outlets, tensioning stations and drive stations
- Push-rods incl. trays, media outlets and drive stations
- Flushing gutters, incl. trays, elbows, flushing connections, nozzle offsets and outlets
- Scrap conveyor incl. trays, elbows, tensioning stations, drive stations and adjustable feet
- Feed/reject hoppers with round and angular frames, incl. locking slider and
- hinges/push-rod transition
- Labelling and dimensioning