CarF Infrastructure Underground Lines
The CarF Infrastructure Underground Lines Module enables you to design and evaluate all essential under-floor piping and channel shaft systems together with the corresponding valves and components (shafts, grease separator, lifting gear etc.) in 3D. Various channel shafts are freely selected and defined in line with the ventilation outlets using XML programming with table displays.
With the Multipipe function you can design several pipes of different nominal diameter, manufacturer and medium together (drawing, cutting). There may be already existing lines (routes) in the drawing or own lines are defined, which are then saved as an assembly.
Media, materials, ….. can be predefined in the env files for each project, thus avoiding errors by the user.
- Various parametric components (round, angular, horizontal shafts)
- Connection of the pipeline to the shafts
- Drain channels incl. connection to media
- Floor drains
- Expansion pads
- All information is directly available in the DGN drawing
- Each component can be freely labelled
- Evaluation of quantities via Excel
- Each pipeline can be freely dimensioned (DN, height, strand, pipe length/ section length)
- Each cell (valve) has a 2D symbol, which can be freely defined and placed