CARF Infrastructure Sanitary 3D
The CARF Infrastructure Sanitary 3D construction module enables to plan and document drinking water and sewage systems in 3D. In addition, gases, oils and any type of media can be extended and edited in the CAD data template (env).
The planning of sloped pipes and the design of entire pipe bundles with different materials, dimensions and slopes facilitates the planning work and reduces the time required for construction. Production isometrics can be created using the optionally available Isogen.
The CARF Module Steel Construction/Staging Systems is also available as an option for the design planning of working platforms, steel stairs or maintenance platforms.
- Automatic connection of sanitary objects
- Planning of sloped pipes
- Intelligent components
- High performance
- Multipipe function
- Bill of quantities for all components, piping and insulation via Excel
- Construction tools
- Exchange via IFC interface optionally available
- Interface to Isogen for isometrics creation and prefabrication
- Cross-sections for all construction areas
- Creating legends