CARF Infrastructure Construction Module
Unfortunately, our customers still receive 2D architectural models, but for a BIM model all information must be available in 3D. The CARF Infrastructure Construction Module provides a solution, even you have only simple volume models. Since it is not a professional architect CAD programme, the models can be created quickly. Generally, this is sufficient for most TGA planners to place openings etc. You can automatically create walls from a library using the 2D lines or manually from a start to an end point. Afterwards you can easily insert, modify and/or move components.
- CIncluded in every CARF infrastructure MEP module
- Intelligent components such as walls, doors, windows and much more
- Saving of favourite components
- Mass evaluation for all components
- In the equipment layout you find many more components and functions (optional)